Monday, January 16, 2012

How to install .vpk mods in Left 4 Dead (2) without Steam

-To see all the links, press More Info!- © www.FUN-DNA.com In this tutorial I'll show you how to install .vpk mods in a non-steam version of left 4 dead. THIS TUTORIAL ALSO WORKS WITH LEFT 4 DEAD 2! Please don't mind my accent, I'm dutch ;) Can't read the text on the video? Click the HD button and the quality improves a lot! -Links- -------------------- Mods and Campaigns: -------------------- www.l4dmaps.com www.l4dmods.com -------------------- GCFScape: -------------------- nemesis.thewavelength.net Mirror if link is down: www.softpedia.com -------------------- Text version of tutorial: -------------------- fun-dna.com -------------------- If you have questions, please leave a comment and I'll answer them! © www.FUN-DNA.com

My Links : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment